About our salon's approach to new Coronavirus infection
Sugaring Salon Maris Gina takes the following precautionary measures to prevent infection and spread of the new Coronavirus, giving top priority to the health and safety of customers and employees, and ensuring that customers can use it with peace of mind.
■ In-store space initiatives
1. Alcohol for disinfection is installed at the reception or in the waiting area, and we ask for your cooperation in using it.
2. In consideration of the health and safety of customers and public health, staff will wear masks to serve customers.
3 Regarding facilities, facilities and equipment in the store,
We carry out alcohol disinfection cleaning more carefully than usual.
4 For customers using the service, we check their health and travel history before using the service. In the unlikely event that you become ill due to symptoms such as coughing or fever, we ask that you report it immediately.
■ Initiatives for employees
1. Employees will wear masks.
2. Check the health status (fever, vomiting, diarrhea) at work and complete the checklist thoroughly.
If you have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher (or 1 ° C higher than normal fever) and symptoms such as coughing, we will instruct you to wait at home.
3. Hands are disinfected when entering the room using the alcohol disinfectant installed at each workplace.
4. Wash and disinfect hands before work, after using the restroom, before meals, and when returning from work.
5 Whenever possible, work hours and shifts are adjusted according to the customer's reservation status.
We will continue to focus on creating an environment where customers can use our products with peace of mind, and we look forward to your continued understanding and cooperation.
* The above may be updated or changed in accordance with the policies indicated by the Japanese government and related organizations.