Aftercare for Sugaring
Done Sugaring? Looking for ways on how to take proper care for your Sugared part?
Here are the answers for that.
- To avoid irritation, keep the skin clean and free of harsh lotions or products for a day.
- Do not apply any scented lotions or creams for a day.
- No hot baths for 24 hours.
- Take cold shower to help tighten the pores.
- Do not heavily exercise or do anything that causes you to sweat for 48 hours after your treatment. This may cause infection.
- No abrasives, scrubs or exfoliating for 3 days.
Three days after Sugaring, you can begin to exfoliate 2-3 times a week in the shower or bath. Exfoliation promotes circulation and most importantly, frees the skin of excess build-up which often results in ingrown hair. Exfoliating helps to avoid the chance of ingrown hair.
To get the best results from sugaring, its best to remove hair during the anagen stage(1st stage). This is typically 3-4 weeks after your last appointment, but can vary from person to person.